Adoption & Surrogacy
If you are considering adopting a child, we understand that it can be an exciting and, sometimes, difficult decision to make.
We can help you with the legal aspects to assist you in achieving your desired outcome.
Some of the legal aspects that you will need to satisfy and may wish to discuss with us are whether:
- You are over the age of 21 years of age;
- You are habitually resident or domiciled in the UK;
- You are adopting from abroad;
- You are in a relationship and seeking to adopt as a single person; and
- You are you in an enduring relationship.
Contact us so that we can discuss with you your options.
We aim to make funding your Family Law legal advice as straight forward as possible. No two cases are ever the same; we offer flexibility in obtaining advice which is bespoke for you. We can provide a number of funding options depending on the level of advice you require and your budget including:
• Fixed fee initial consultation
• staged payments
• Hourly rate private fee scheme
“Whatever the odds, there’s a way”
Our expert solicitors are ready to help
GT Stewart has established itself as a leading firm in the UK for criminal, housing, mental health and family law, specialising in private cases and also Legal Aid work.
We pride ourselves on regular referrals from other firms and agencies
We are known for our tenacity when representing those engaged in challenging the State or defending themselves against a prosecution.